Featured post

Abimbola Elizabeth Rhodes (nee- Da Silva)

To Lagos,  Abimbola Elizabeth Rhodes (nee- Da Silva) was the Iyalode,  queen of all its women.  To Ile- Ife, she is Yeye Apesin, a godde...

Friday 17 May 2013

Back!

 Hello beautiful people!!! 

              I'm back and very happy to be! Wow, to think that the last time I was on here was the 2nd of March is amazing. I remember thinking then, the 17th of May is sooo far away. Well, I guess time really does fly. Anyway, its good to be back and honestly, a lot has happened in my time away. Definitely gained a lot of inspiration and from the weirdest places too! Please stay with me and like I said in March, I'll do my very best to make sure I post something everyday for as long as I can think. :) So help me God. :) Now, these posts are my thoughts and you're free to disagree with them. As long as you get something to think about from each post, I'm good. Lol. Seriously though, there's a lot of love in this world and I think we just need to bask in it a little bit more. Especially now that a lot of us seems to be swimming in fear. 
          Finally, I used to be extremely dyslexic and even though I've come a very long way from that, I still tend to make some rather silly grammatical errors. Please bear with me and have a great day today you all!

Yours Sincerely,
Dara Rhodes X

No comments:

Post a Comment