Featured post

Abimbola Elizabeth Rhodes (nee- Da Silva)

To Lagos,  Abimbola Elizabeth Rhodes (nee- Da Silva) was the Iyalode,  queen of all its women.  To Ile- Ife, she is Yeye Apesin, a godde...

Friday 14 June 2013

Murdoch

Hey beautiful people,
     Rupert Murdoch has filed for divorce from Wendi Deng. To some of you, this is probably old news and to others, you honestly couldn't care less. I mean, how does Rupert Murdoch's life affect anything? Especially his decision to divorce his wife.

First of all, introduction; I love Rupert Murdoch. His guts, strength and ambition inspire me on the daily. For those of you who don't know him and have still not googled him at this point, Murdoch is an Australian-American Media Mogul in one sentence. The most fearless media mogul ever if I dare say. A man of vision. For those that do know of him, before you fire me with all Murdoch's atrocious acts, hear me out. I hope I have somehow been able to show that nothing is quite straightforward on this blog so far and that whilst every good thing has its bad side, every bad thing also has its good side. And well, if I haven't, I'm telling you now.

Don't get it twisted, I'm very much aware of the fact that Murdoch has committed his fair share of sins however, at the very core of that man, is a man of obstinate drive. Afterall, not everybody can go from owning an inherited little australian newsagent into owning a billion dollar media empire right? Right.

My point? The man is 82 years old and was married to a 44 years old woman. He is a very calculated man and I am very sure he could have lived with Wendi for his last few years on this earth. So therefore, with the little sense in my head, this divorce seems to be coming from a very calculated place also. Who knows? Maybe he may have just wanted to die a divorcé. I still love you Rupert!! Have a wonderful day guys!!


With all my love,
Dárà Rhodes.

No comments:

Post a Comment