Featured post

Abimbola Elizabeth Rhodes (nee- Da Silva)

To Lagos,  Abimbola Elizabeth Rhodes (nee- Da Silva) was the Iyalode,  queen of all its women.  To Ile- Ife, she is Yeye Apesin, a godde...

Wednesday 31 July 2013

Puzzle.

         Bad things happen. Good things happen. Why do we find it so difficult to be thankful? Maybe its because we can't see the full picture of the puzzle that is our lives. You grow in bad times and enjoy the good times. As I sit and enjoy these last few hours of my 18th year, I can't but be thankful. The bad times this year made me grow immensely and the good times filled me with happiness. Looking back now, every single thing that happened, all fits nicely in my head. The puzzle that is my life is far from completed, but knowing that all those bad times fit together beautifully, give me the courage to go on. It wasn't an easy year but true to the meaning of my name; Oluwadara, God was so good.

  
       As I turn 19 tomorrow (1st of August), my heart is so full of thanks. And I want to use this platform to express my gratitude. I really do hope you all can stay with me and grow with me through this amazing journey. My 18th year on earth has taught me that life is truly really wonderful. You'll have horrible times but all you need to do at those times is hang on. All you need to know is, Its all part of the puzzle and it'll definitely come together with time. The sun will shine again.

With all my love,
Dárà Rhodes x

No comments:

Post a Comment